Only show images for special TabbedMdiWindow instances

Docking/MDI for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Tobias Lingemann - Software Devolpment Engineer, Vector Informatik GmbH
Version: 12.1.0300

Hi,

is it possible to show the image only for special tabbed documents?
I know I can show the image for all tabbed documents with the property TabbedMdiWindowImagesVisible.
When I get me the TabStripPage instance for the TabbedMdiWindow an set the Image property there, it works until the tab page is repainted.

My only other guess is to create a descendant of the renderer, but that seems a little bit overkill. Isn't there an easier solution?

Best regards, Tobias Lingemann.

Comments (2)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Tobias,

I believe you'd want to set TabbedMdiWindowImagesVisible to true and then only set Image or ImageIndex properties on document windows that needed the images to show.  If you leave them their default values, no image should be rendered.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by Tobias Lingemann - Software Devolpment Engineer, Vector Informatik GmbH

Yes, but when I press Ctrl+Tab the images would be displayed only for my "special" documents. So that would look weird if some have images and some don't.

I guess I just make my own TabRenderer. Seems to be the more convenient way, although I try to avoid to derive from 3rd party components.

Best regards, Tobias Lingemann.

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.