How to use both the latest SyntaxEditor and UI studio

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 17 years ago by Erik Pepping - RADVenture B.V
Version: 4.0.0238
Hi,

In order to get the XML add-on with the extended ASPDirectiveState working, I need to use version 4.0.0238, which has an updated WinUICore and Shared assembly. But I'm also using UI Studio and this combination gives me:

Assembly 'ActiproSoftware.UIStudio.Dock.Net20, Version=2.0.77.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=be939c973e8cb8a6' uses 'ActiproSoftware.WinUICore.Net20, Version=1.0.85.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1eba893a2bc55de5' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'ActiproSoftware.WinUICore.Net20, Version=1.0.83.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1eba893a2bc55de5' c:\Program Files (x86)\Actipro Software\UIStudio\v2.0.0077\ActiproSoftware.UIStudio.Dock.Net20.dll

Could you please help me with this?

Kind regards,

Erik Pepping.

Comments (6)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Whenever we do Shared/WinUICore updates we always publish new maintenance releases of all our products so that the latest maintenance releases are compatible. You can download the latest maintenance releases from your Organization Purchases page.

Actipro Software Support

Aha, thanks!
Hmm, I guess I have renew my UI studio license to get the updated UI Studio version?
Because I just downloaded the latest version again and it still uses ActiproSoftware.WinUICore.Net20 version 1.0.83.0.

Regards,

Erik
That would probably be ideal since we aren't really updating v1.5 any more.

Actipro Software Support

Okay, sorry to bother you with this nonsense, but now I'm really confused ;-)

I have a developer license for UIStudio (for Windows Forms) Version: 2.0 and SyntaxEditor (for Windows Forms) Version: 4.0

Just to be sure I will de-install, download the latest SyntaxEditor and UIStudio and install everything again.

Kind regards,

Erik Pepping
Oh I thought you were saying you had UIStudio 1.5. Yes if you own UIS 2.0 and SED 4.0 then uninstalling what you have and installing the latest maint. releases of both will work fine together.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.