Aligning PopupContent with left of PopupButton

WPF Studio, Themes, and Shared Library for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Jim Foye
Version: 12.1.0562

Is there an easy way to do this? I am explicitly setting the Width of the button, and then PopupHorizontalOffset to something a little less than that (because the Width includes the button's content area and the down arrow), such that it looks about like I want it. Just wondering if there is a better way to do this.

I guess some folks like the popop content being left aligned with the drop down arrow, but I find it looks more natural if it's left aligned with the entire control.

[Edit]

Just in case this wasn't clear - I set the width of the control to 70, let's say, then PopupHorizontalOffset to maybe -60, which makes it line up with the left side of the entire button, not the down-arrow portion.

[Modified 12 years ago]

Comments (2)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Jim,

That's a good point, we're going to left align it for the 2012.2 release.  In the meantime, what you are doing is probably the best way to work around it.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by Jim Foye

That's great.

For all I know, some people may like it like is - so you may want to keep both options.

[Modified 12 years ago]

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.