Posted 12 years ago by Mary Fontana - Rudolph Technologies
Version: 12.1.0562

I like the theme support for native controls.

Is the  native control theme for the Expander the same as  AnimatedExpander ?

I would like to change font size/width and  forground color and height of header.  How would I change this?

Thanks,

Mary

Comments (2)

Posted 12 years ago by Mary Fontana - Rudolph Technologies

I decided to  use AnimatedExpander instead of Expander.  and then add a HeaderTemplate with the font/ padding  set.

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Mary,

Thanks!  Yes, it uses the same native theme template we have for Expander.  We have some attached properties you can set.  Our defaults are things like:

<Setter Property="themes:HeaderedControlThemeProperties.HeaderCornerRadius" Value="{DynamicResource {x:Static themes:AssetResourceKeys.ExpanderHeaderBorderNormalCornerRadiusKey}}" />
<Setter Property="themes:HeaderedControlThemeProperties.HeaderFontSize" Value="15" />
<Setter Property="themes:HeaderedControlThemeProperties.HeaderPadding" Value="{DynamicResource {x:Static themes:AssetResourceKeys.ExpanderHeaderPaddingNormalThicknessKey}}" />
<Setter Property="themes:HeaderedControlThemeProperties.HeaderStyle" Value="{StaticResource ExpanderAboveHeaderStyle}" />

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.