No Java or Multiple File Select

Code Writer App Suggestions and Support Forum

Posted 11 years ago by Cavan Watson

I was supprised to see no Java or TypeScript support, and very dissapointed to find that I have to select each file individually, being able to select multiple files would have good.

Cavan

Comments (3)

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Cavan,

Thanks for your comments.  Actually we do have Java already in the editor.  Perhaps you missed it on the Add Document screen.

We will write down the suggestion for TypeScript.  By the way, we just posted a thread on the best practices for submitting new file type (like TypeScript) ideas.  There's a lot of info that needs to be collected for new file types and you can help us out by providing some of the information for TypeScript in this thread that is indicated in our best practices post:

https://www.actiprosoftware.com/community/thread/20733/best-practices-for-suggesting-new-file-types#102657

For the ability to select multiple files in the open picker, that is something that was already on our TODO list and we hope to complete it for the next version.

Actipro Software Support

Answer - Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

We have completed the open multiple files from the Browse picker feature for the next version (v1.3).

[Modified 11 years ago]

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 years ago by Cavan Watson

Hi, just got back in... 

;) oops I'm doing that less often as I get older.

And really looking forward to v1.3

The latest build of this product (v4.2.42) was released 3 years ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.