How can i change the Office Style in PopupButton?

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 11 years ago by Alain Fernandez
Version: 12.2.0574

In my application I have a RibbonTab with a PopupButton inside. By default it has got the office style.

I would like to change the office style to the default style of PopupButton.

How can I do that?

Thank you

Comments (5)

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Alain,

The ribbon tabs and popup buttons are designed to use whatever Actipro theme is currently active.  This ensures they match their appearance.  What in the style are you specifically trying to alter?

Actipro Software Support

I would like to alter the style of the popupbutton when it is clicked. I would like to change that because the background of it, turns into a orange (Like in MS Office 2010).

In the application we have this theme:

Themes.SetOffice2007Theme(Divelements.SandDock.Rendering.Office2007.Office2007ColorScheme.Blue);

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Alain,

The code you posted is for another vendor's ribbon.  Are you sure you are using our products?

Actipro Software Support

Yes we are using your products.

This is the line where we set the theme of ActiproSoftware,

ThemeManager.CurrentTheme = CommonThemeName.Office2007Blue.ToString();

Is possible to change the style of the popupButton, with this theme?

Answer - Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Alain,

The ribbon:PopupButton will use the Office2007Blue theme in that case.  So it will have the orange highlights, since that what Office popup buttons look like.  You'd have to retemplate the control to get a different appearance there.

That being said, our shared:PopupButton is more like a normal WPF button in appearance and might be more what you are looking for in this case.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.