Popup with menu where each item has several controls

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 11 years ago by Bjørnar Sundsbø - Norway
Version: 10.2.0533

Hi

I have two versions of a product, where one uses the version specified, and another using the latest version. I'm trying to create a popup holding a menu with bound items. For each item I would like to have a button with image and label, and then, on the same line, have a delete button. Exactly the same as Windows 7 when you click a button in the taskbar where you have multiple instances of an application running. Name of the application, where you click to activate. To the right you have the close button.

Using a ItemTemplate with a Grid or some other panel to get the the desired layout, though highlight does not work for item Using ribbon:StackPael or something else will not give me the desired layout. The following code gives me desired layout, but no highlight.

<ribbon:Menu.ItemTemplate>
    <DataTemplate>
        <Grid SnapsToDevicePixels="True">
            <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="Auto"/>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="*" />
                <ColumnDefinition Width="Auto" />
            </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<ribbon:Button Grid.Column="1" Context="MenuItem" Command="{Binding Path=GoToCommand}" Foreground="Black" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" ImageSourceSmall="{DynamicResource {x:Static Views:AssetResourceKeys.IconBookmarkKey}}" Width="200" Label="{Binding Path=Name}" />
            <ribbon:Button 
                x:Name="PinButton" 
                Grid.Column="2" 
                Context="MenuItem"
                Command="{Binding Path=DeleteCommand}" 
                Padding="4,1" 
                VerticalAlignment="Center" 
                ToolTip="{x:Static Language:UILanguage.BookmarksDeleteTooltip}" 
                ImageSourceSmall="{DynamicResource {x:Static Views:AssetResourceKeys.IconDeleteImageKey}}"/>
        </Grid>
    </DataTemplate>
</ribbon:Menu.ItemTemplate>

Any suggestions? Using ribbon:RibbonControlService.IsExternalContentSupported="true"on the grid does not make a difference

Bjørnar Sundsbø

Comments (1)

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello, for something like this, please email our support address with a new simple sample project showing the issue.  That will allow us to see what you see.  Reference this post and rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.