1. Launch the SyntaxEditor SDI Editor Application.
2. In the Properties tab, change WordWrap to: "Token".
3. In the editor, split the code view so you have a view on top and a view on bottom.
4. In the top split view, put the cursor at the bottom of the file and then scroll up to the top of the file.
5. In the bottom split view, scroll to the bottom and type some stuff on the bottom line, and then press backspace.
Notice that the top split view will change it's visible area. Seems like a bug...
[Modified 10 years ago]