Using the .NET Languages Addon with ASCX and ASPX code

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Jason Sobell
Version: 13.1.0312

I'm looking to provide an editor for ASCX and ASPX files that are stored in a database, and I'd like to have full intellisense including the utility libraries that our pages call.

Is this possible in the WinForms version?  The samples I have tried don't recognise ASP.NET tags in C# code.

I'm currently in 2012.1 but would be happy to upgrade if the functionaility is available.

Cheers,
  Jason 

Comments (1)

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Jason,

I don't believe we have that feature supported in the WinForms version.  We do however have an internal sample we made that does C# IntelliPrompt within ASP style tags for the WPF version of SyntaxEditor.  It uses the .NET Languages Add-on.  The same sample should be able to be ported to the Silverlight or WinRT version of SyntaxEditor since they share a codebase with the WPF version.  The WPF version could also be used in WinForms apps if you'd need to do that.

If you'd like the sample, please write our support address and we'll send it over.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.