logarithmic axis and some others ...

Charts for WPF Forum

Posted 11 years ago by Jürgen Schildmann
Version: 13.2.0590

Hi,

I have some questions on the XYChart:

1. Is it possible to get a logarithmic scaled y-axis?
  2. I want to add zooming (MouseWheel and Area-Selection) possibility.
    For this I need the RenderSizes of the x and y axis controls.
    In the current version it's not set, but it should be no problem to set the informations for you.
  3. It would be perfect to have a method to get the relative pixelposition of a data point
    It is needed to draw a cursor on top of the control

All this is needed to draw and interact with spectral data. The logarithmic y-axis is needed because the data contains very high peeks but also with lot's of informations in the lower range. To get these informations zooming is very usefull.

With best regards,
Jürgen Schildmann 

Comments (2)

Answer - Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Jürgen,

Unfortunately Charts doesn't have the ability to do any of these things yet. We already have all of them listed as possible features, but we don't yet have a timeframe on when those might get implemented. I've made note of this support question, so when they are implemented, we will update this thread with more information.

Thanks for your interest!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 10 years ago by Sanjeev Gupta

Our group would also benefit from the capability to display a logarithmic scale, actually in both x and y axes.

The zoom feature would be useful for us as well as having more interactive capability overall.

Thanks.

-Sanjeev

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.