ZoomContentControl cannot scale?

Navigation for WPF Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Moondance
Version: 13.2.0592

I am trying the Actipro ZoomContentControl. It seems to always have the same size. If I shrink the window in which it resides it gets cut off, it does not shrink. That does not seem right, am I missing something. I do not care about it getting bigger than what it is but it should shrink down until a certain point I think.

Comments (3)

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

That is by design actually... it was originally modeled after map sorts of viewer UIs, which don't auto-scale based on the control's size.  It does however support zooming either programmatically or via the UI that binds to the control's ZoomLevel property.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 10 years ago by Moondance

Thank you for the quick reply.  However I do not understand the second part of your answer. Does it imply that there is a way after all to make it scale? Maybe binding it to its container shape (a grid, a window etc)? Could you please help me understand this a little better? If I cannot make it smaller I will not be able to use it for this project at all.

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Yes, you can control zooming via the ZoomLevel property.  Please see the "View Manipulation" topic in the ZoomContentControl documentation for more details.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.