Posted 10 years ago by Jack Stephenson
Version: 13.2.0592

I am using the WIndows Dark them.

Dont want the blue border on  the window.

So I have set borderwidth as follows

<Thickness x:Key="{x:Static themes:AssetResourceKeys.WindowResizeBorderNormalThicknessKey}">0</Thickness>

<Thickness x:Key="{x:Static themes:AssetResourceKeys.WindowBorderNormalThicknessKey}">0</Thickness>

The titlebar still has the collored border

Apperars to be on

titleBarBackgroundGripper

How do I clear thhis.

THanks

Comments (3)

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Jack,

Why don't you want to have the border on the Window?  It wouldn't really look correct without a border.  Can you go into a bit more detail about which border you mean too... such as do you mean our fully-chromed border (not a system rendered one) or do you mean the outer glow effect for our Metro themes?

Actipro Software Support

Posted 10 years ago by Jack Stephenson

I want a very flat look to my window with no bordedr.

I am talking about the wiondow border (not the glow).

Just to be clear, in merto dark this boredr is 1 pexel thick and blue.

I have reset it by doing the following.

<Thickness x:Key="{x:Static themes:AssetResourceKeys.WindowResizeBorderNormalThicknessKey}">0</Thickness>

<Thickness x:Key="{x:Static themes:AssetResourceKeys.WindowBorderNormalThicknessKey}">0</Thickness>

This clears the border on the outsode of the client area.

Having said  the titlebar still has the blue collored border

it Apperars to be on titleBarBackgroundGripper

==========

I am sure that you have a far superior sense of aaesthetic and usability than I do, so I won't challenge your statement "That it wouldn't look correct".

Having said that I this what I want, and I have been able to do it using other WPF UI Libraries.

------

JES

Answer - Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Jack,

Thanks, it looks to be a bug in our template for this scenario.  We will correct it for the next version.  In the meantime, you'd have to clone and update the cloned style/template in your app Resources.  It is the outerBorder element showing through.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.