How do set height of titleBarInnerBorder to 0

WPF Studio, Themes, and Shared Library for WPF Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Jack Stephenson
Version: 13.2.0592

please.

Comments (3)

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Jack,

You would probably need to retemplate the Window's style to accomplish that.  Since you have WPF Studio, you can download our default styles/templates from your account, then clone certain ones and redefine them to suit your needs.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 10 years ago by Jack Stephenson

Yes, I certainly am a licensed owner of WPF Studio.

I have already downloaded the styles/templates and read through them. Think I understand them somewhat.

Had already though about your advice on retemplating using a clone of your file and retemplating.

Could you provide a simple example of how to include the clone xaml in my project and wire things up so

that it overrides your base template?

I know that this is probably a 101 themeing question, but my sense is that alot of your customers

would be interested in a sample like this.

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Sure, basically you just copy the Style you want to clone (which should have a SharedResourceKeys-based key) and any of its templates.  So in your case, you would copy the Window style from Themes/Includes/Styles/Native/Window.xaml (the ... would the cloned contents that you update):

<Style x:Key="{x:Static themes:SharedResourceKeys.WindowChromeStyleKey}" TargetType="{x:Type Window}">
</Style>

Put that in your app's Resources section so that it can be applied app-wide and override our default themes.  That's all there is to it.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.