Change the tab header foreground when the tab header is active and not focused.

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Roger
Version: 13.2.0592

I would like to change the the tab header foreground when the tab header is active and not focused.

I can change the background using TabbedMdiContainerTabItemBackgroundActiveFocusedBrushKey and TabbedMdiContainerTabItemBackgroundActiveSelectedBrushKey.

But I could not find the foregound key against background.

I can only see TabbedMdiContainerTabItemForegroundActiveSelectedBrushKey.

How to set the key when the tab header is active and not focused?

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Roger,

In 2013.2, I believe TabbedMdiContainerTabItemForegroundActiveSelectedBrushKey was used for both active selected and active focused states.  However in 2014.1, we have added a separate TabbedMdiContainerTabItemGlyphBackgroundActiveFocusedBrushKey resource as part of the updates we mentioned in our recent Metro Themes update blog post.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 10 years ago by Roger

When 2014.1 will be release? Is it soon? I could not download it.

Do you have another way to change the foreground like trigggers in XAML?

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Roger,

Right, it hasb't been released yet.  We don't have a release date yet but it should be in March.  We are still working on some new features.

The only way to update the current version how you'd like right now would be to retemplate the DockingWindow completely.  It probably would be best to wait for 2014.1.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 0 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.