Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WinForms controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where popups might start appearing behind the main Form.
- Added an AssemblyInfo.ImageProviderFunc method that allows the images used for dock guides to be replaced with custom ones.
- Fixed a bug where context menus weren't pulling the correct theme when the Metro Light theme was active.
- Enhanced Shift+Tab such that when the selection is collapsed and there is no whitespace before the caret, whitespace after the caret will be outdented.
- Added a free JSON dynamic language to the samples.
- Improved caret/selection movement around and delete/backspace of multi-byte characters.
- Updated clicks on member list description tips to not abort the member list.
- Updated the vertical scrollbar to remain enabled when ScrollPastDocumentEnd is true and all display lines fit in the view.
- Fixed a bug where multi-byte characters didn't always render correctly.
- Fixed a bug where span indicators that changed fonts and were removed by a text change could cause an exception in a certain scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the VB lexer to better handle argument attributes.
Actipro Software Support