Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WinRT/XAML controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added six new built-in chart palette options and updated the Palette QuickStarts to demo them.
- Fixed a bug where series added at run-time to different axes may end up duplicating an axis display.
- Added a new demo showing off the new MicroSegmentChart control.
- Added a MicroTrendIndicator control, a three state control that reflects whether a numeric value is higher, the same as, or lower than an origin value.
- Added a new QuickStart showing off the new MicroTrendIndicator control.
- Added a new MicroSegmentChart control for use on dashboards, infographics, or as progress indicators.
- Added six new built-in chart palette options and updated the Palette QuickStart to demo them.
- Added quote auto-completion support to the DelimiterAutoCompleter class, with double quote completion enabled by default.
- Fixed a bug where incremental search wouldn't work on read-only documents.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added a new QuickStart showing how to provide C# IntelliPrompt within ASP.NET style server tags.
- Added quote auto-completion to the C# and VB languages.
- Improved the VB lexer to better handle argument attributes.
Python Language Add-on
- Added automated IntelliPrompt and other features.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added a Triangle shape, which can be used in UI such as breadcrumbs, tabs, etc.
- Added a new Shapes QuickStart.
- Added a Side enumeration, which specifies a single rectangle side.
[Modified 5 years ago]
Actipro Software Support