Scrolling or Text focus issue if the character in EditorDocument is more then 66 character.

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 9 years ago by Manoj
Version: 14.2.0611

Hi, 

I have EditorDocument within Syntax Editor, this control is set for single line entry, when I starts writing an text within this document, I am able to write as many characters I want but the focus of cursor shows up only up to 66 characters, after that whatever I type is not visible to me on document, Any idea why at certain number it does not show up focus of cursor?

Comments (1)

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Manoj,

From what you describe it sounds like perhaps you are laying out the control in such a way that as its size grows (from typing), a panel or containing control is clipping the SyntaxEditor.  I would suggest checking your code to see if you properly are having the SyntaxEditor arranged in the XAML layout such that it always remains fully visible and isn't clipped.  When I tested single line mode here, it is working as expected.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.