A major new version of the Actipro Silverlight controls is now available. This version adds a new Views product that contains a TaskBoard control, allowing for animated drag/drop of cards within task columns. SyntaxEditor gets many new features and its Python Language Add-on's IntelliPrompt capabilities have been greatly enhanced. New shapes are also added to the Shared Library.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where centered displayed values were slightly offset.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where binding a chart to data without specifying an XPath wouldn't properly use the item index as each data item's X value.
- Added the EditorSearchView.IsFindAllButtonVisible property, which shows a new Find All button when set to true.
- Updated the 'Search - Find Results' QuickStart to show the new Find All button.
- Added the IEditorViewSearcher.FindAll method.
- Improved the RTF export logic for extended ASCII characters.
- Updated the CSS language definition to support syntax highlighting of media queries.
- Improved the move selected lines up/down edit action logic.
- Optimized the scenarios for which the TokenTagger raises its TagsChanged event.
- Improved and optimized automatic outlining update logic.
- Updated mouse hovers over a collapsed outlining node indicator in the outlining margin to not trigger highlights.
- Changed the quick info and parameter info tips to have a default MaxWidth of 1000, and description tips to have a default MaxWidth of 800.
- Fixed a bug where clicking elsewhere in a document wouldn't close the Insert Snippet popup.
- Fixed a bug where a document with many sequential whitespace lines and indentation guides visible could affect editing performance.
- Fixed a bug where an intra-text adornment on an empty view line could make the view line's height smaller than expected.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Added the IParserState.UntargetableParseErrorTokenIds property, which specifies tokens whose text ranges will be avoided by untargeted parse errors.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the C# language AST node structure when encountering open block statements.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt quick info for properties to include accessors, making it possible to see whether a property is read-only.
- Updated the resolver logic.
Python Language Add-on
- Added IntelliPrompt for private members and updated the completion list to have Public and All filter tabs.
- Added reflection data for private methods/fields of built-in primitive types.
- Added IntelliPrompt for built-in exception types.
- Improved IntelliPrompt for numerous built-in modules.
- Greatly improved IntelliPrompt for package and module imports.
- Improved IntelliPrompt for function parameters by examining available assert statement isinstance calls.
- Added IntelliPrompt for static fields on classes.
- Improved the resolution of base types for classes.
- Added the optional IResolver.UnknownReturnTypeReferenceCallback callback that can be used to provide return type references for unknown types.
- Updated the resolver to recognize where 'cls()' in a class method can create a new instance of the related class.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt completion list to filter unmatched items.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt docstring display to retain presentation of line feeds.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where placing end tags in the header text of an XML document may cause an exception.
- Fixed a bug where XML validation errors didn't properly account for header text length.
- Added the TaskBoard control, which can be used to create a board of reorderable columns and cards.
- Added the Repair Shop Scheduling demo, which shows how a TaskBoard can be used to interactively schedule work to resources, such as employees.
- Added the Task Planning demo, which shows how a TaskBoard can visually organize a project's tasks.
- Added a SemiEllipse shape, which renders half of an ellipse.
- Updated the Shapes QuickStart with examples showing usage of the new shape.
- Added the Triangle.IsClosed property.
- Added the IOrientedElement interface and the OrientedElementExtensions class.
- Added the InputPointerEventArgs.IsPointerOver method.
- Added the InputPointerButtonEventArgs.IsPrimaryButton property.
- Added the BooleanToVisibilityConverter.IsInverted property.
- Updated the ConditionalConverter to return FalseValue for any non-true value.
- Updated the PercentageConverter to support conversion from several non-Double numeric types.
About Silverlight Controls
All Silverlight control licenses automatically include a free subscription for a year of free upgrades to any new versions that are released. At the end of the year, you may renew your license for another year to keep the free upgrade benefits active.
You can purchase our Silverlight controls individually if you wish however you have the option to purchase all of them in the Silverlight Studio bundle. Purchasing the bundle saves 40% over purchasing all the controls individually. In addition, if you own a Silverlight Studio license, you are automatically eligible to receive free licenses for any new control products added to Silverlight Studio that come out within your year subscription period.
You can give all our latest Silverlight control products a spin right in your browser as long as you have Silverlight 5 installed. Just follow the steps on this page to see live demos:
You can download an evaluation of all our Silverlight controls from this page:
If you own an older Silverlight controls version and would like to upgrade to this latest version, please click the request a free upgrade link on your organization account page's 'Purchases and Licenses' tab. The link will appear there if your upgrade eligibility is active.
[Modified 4 years ago]
Actipro Software Support