A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where bindings on XYRange properties didn't work properly.
- Added Alt+- as a hotkey when focus is in a tool window to show the options menu.
- Updated docking windows to serialize their last close reason to the XML layout file.
- Fixed a bug where deserializing a layout for invisible dock sites could show rafting windows.
- Fixed a bug where dock guides and several other popup UI elements might not appear over the DockSite if the containing Window is Topmost.
- Fixed a bug where rafting window minimize size wasn't being taken into account when resizing the outer border.
- Updated the caret appearance logic.
- Fixed a bug where the ColorEditBox's popup color picker might not always show the correct initial color.
- Improved the hot tracking tooltip positioning logic.
- Updated the logic for measuring contextual tab groups.
- Fixed a bug where key tips may incorrectly show within a remote desktop session in a certain scenario.
- Added CanExecute checks for read-only documents to many EditorCommands.
- Added the ParameterInfoSession.ControlKeyOpacity property and updated parameter info tips to fade out when the Ctrl key is pressed.
- Updated printer view text to ensure it uses TextFormattingMode.Ideal.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the resolver's ability to handle constructed members.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved XML syntax error reporting for additional characters in a start tag.
- Made numerous minor adjustments to themes, with particular emphasis on improving the high contrast theme.
- Updated the WindowChrome.WindowBoundsChanging and WindowBoundsChanged events to use a new WindowBoundsChangeEventArgs that indicates whether a move or size initiated the event.
Actipro Software Support