Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WinRT/XAML Controls maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
Detailed Update List
- Added the InputScopeNameValue property to all edit boxes, allowing for a soft keyboard layout hint to be provided.
- Changed all number, date, and time edit boxes to default to a numeric input scope.
- Fixed a bug that prevented SyntaxEditor from being used in Windows 10 Universal projects.
- Fixed a bug where a decoration adornment update at a document end might not properly refresh the view.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the C# language text formatter logic.
- Fixed a bug related to C# #regions used in code fragment scenarios.
- Updated touch drag of TaskBoard columns and cards to not initiate if already dragging another column or card.
- Added the InputPointerButtonEventArgs.ButtonKind property and related InputPointerButtonKind enumeration.
- Verified that controls show in the Visual Studio 2015 Toolbox.
Actipro Software Support