Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Controls maintenance release is now available. Visual Studio 2015 support is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added a workaround for a focus bug that could occur when switching tabs in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where dynamically changing the font size of a part edit box wouldn't immediately refresh its appearance.
- Updated data filters to properly hide root categories if all nested categories are hidden.
- Fixed a bug where a decoration adornment update at a document end might not properly refresh the view.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the C# language text formatter logic.
- Fixed a bug related to C# #regions used in code fragment scenarios.
- Added InertialScrollViewer into the TaskBoard and TaskColumn templates so that mouse wheel and touch scrolling is supported, even while dragging columns or cards.
- Updated touch drag of TaskBoard columns and cards to not start unless the finger is briefly first held on the column/card.
- Updated touch drag of TaskBoard columns and cards to not initiate if already dragging another column or card.
- Improved the logic for InertiaScollViewer's handling of touch scrolling.
- Added the InputPointerButtonEventArgs.ButtonKind property and related InputPointerButtonKind enumeration.
- Updated controls to show in the Visual Studio 2015 Toolbox and its new item template dialog.
Actipro Software Support