Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WinRT/XAML Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved the label positioning logic.
- Updated series to reindex themselves and their palette colors as appropriate when a series is inserted or removed into the chart.
- Updated the Tab key to indent a full line selection on the last document line instead of replacing it with a tab character.
- Updated overwrite mode to only display the overwrite cursor when there is a zero-length selection.
- Changed the duplicate line edit action to duplicate the current document line instead of view line.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt completion and code snippet sessions could be displayed for read-only documents.
- Fixed a bug where setting various highlighting style font sizes might not render the text correctly.
- Fixed a bug where text may not render correctly on printouts.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where syntax highlighting might not refresh properly with multi-line token changes.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Adjusted VB language completion provider logic.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where text formatting couldn't programmatically execute on read-only XML documents.
Python Language Add-on
- Added the DocstringDisplayMode property to the PythonCompletionProvider, PythonParameterInfoProvider, and PythonQuickInfoProvider classes, which determines whether only summary lines or full docstring comments are displayed.
- Fixed a layout bug that could occur when arranging columns after a drag operation.
Actipro Software Support