Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved the label positioning logic.
- Updated series to reindex themselves and their palette colors as appropriate when a series is inserted or removed into the chart.
- Updated the Tab key to indent a full line selection on the last document line instead of replacing it with a tab character.
- Updated overwrite mode to only display the overwrite cursor when there is a zero-length selection.
- Changed the duplicate line edit action to duplicate the current document line instead of view line.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt completion and code snippet sessions could be displayed for read-only documents.
- Fixed a bug where a decoration adornment update at a document end might not properly refresh the view.
- Fixed a bug where setting various highlighting style font sizes might not render the text correctly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where syntax highlighting might not refresh properly with multi-line token changes.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the C# language text formatter logic.
- Adjusted VB language completion provider logic.
- Fixed a bug related to C# #regions used in code fragment scenarios.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where text formatting couldn't programmatically execute on read-only XML documents.
Python Language Add-on
- Added the DocstringDisplayMode property to the PythonCompletionProvider, PythonParameterInfoProvider, and PythonQuickInfoProvider classes, which determines whether only summary lines or full docstring comments are displayed.
- Updated touch drag of TaskBoard columns and cards to not initiate if already dragging another column or card.
- Added the InputPointerButtonEventArgs.ButtonKind property and related InputPointerButtonKind enumeration.
- Verified that controls show in the Visual Studio 2015 Toolbox.
Actipro Software Support