Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved the label positioning logic.
- Updated series to reindex themselves and their palette colors as appropriate when a series is inserted or removed into the chart.
- Fixed a layout deserialization bug for a certain standard MDI scenario.
- Fixed a DockingWindowTabPanel layout bug related to stretching upward.
- Fixed a bug where rafting windows could resize smaller than desired in high-DPI monitors.
- Updated directional keys within EnumListBox to cycle.
- Updated the DateTimeEditBox drop-down to better support larger font sizes when used.
- Updated the overlay infrastructure to avoid a data binding warning when overlays weren't used.
- Added the PropertyRefreshReason.StandardValuesChanged option, which can be used to refresh a particular data accessor's standard values.
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking a nested property's name column could cycle the value of its parent property.
- Improved the appearance of ribbon separators in Metro themes.
- Fixed a bug where Backstage header-area buttons didn't have the correct foreground on hover.
- Updated the Tab key to indent a full line selection on the last document line instead of replacing it with a tab character.
- Updated overwrite mode to only display the overwrite cursor when there is a zero-length selection.
- Changed the duplicate line edit action to duplicate the current document line instead of view line.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt completion and code snippet sessions could be displayed for read-only documents.
- Fixed a bug where setting various highlighting style font sizes might not render the text correctly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where syntax highlighting might not refresh properly with multi-line token changes.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Adjusted VB language completion provider logic.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where text formatting couldn't programmatically execute on read-only XML documents.
Python Language Add-on
- Added the DocstringDisplayMode property to the PythonCompletionProvider, PythonParameterInfoProvider, and PythonQuickInfoProvider classes, which determines whether only summary lines or full docstring comments are displayed.
- WindowChrome outer glow updated to use a Windows 10 style.
- WindowChrome updated to not activate Aero glass on Windows 10 due to rendering issues. Requires that an app.manifest specifies Windows 10 support so OS version checking works.
- Improved InertiaScrollViewer mouse wheel scrolling, and its ability to allow nested InertiaScrollViewer scrolling.
- Fixed a bug where a certain layout scenario could trigger an exception.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where dragging near TaskBoard extents didn't scroll properly.
Actipro Software Support