I found one scenario where the track change indicator should be yellow instead of green.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to 'SyntaxEditor - Demo/SDI Code Editor (inline)' in the sample projects.
2. Enter 'change 1 ' in the 4th line.
3. Remove '1' at the end of the 4th line.
4. Enter '1' at the end of the 4th line.
4. Save the document by clicking the 'Save' icon in the toolbar.
5. Observe the indicator changes from yellow to green.
6. Undo by clicking the 'Undo' icon in the toolbar.
7. Observe that indicator is still green which should be yellow.
It's undertood that when user edits in the syntax editor, a yellow indicator appears and when the document is saved, the indicator changes from yellow to green.
But when a text line is undone/redone to a state which is different from the one when it's saved, the indicator should be yellow. In step 7 above, the indicator stays green which is different from the behavior in visual studio.
[Modified 5 years ago]