Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur when an existing PieChart's template is reapplied in a certain scenario.
- Reimplemented and improved the line modification mark tracking logic, also added reverted change display capabilities.
- Added the ITextChangeOptions.CanMergeIntoPreviousChange property, which can be set to true to indicate that a programmatically-created text change should be merged into the previous text change on the undo stack.
- Added the ITextChange.IsMerged property that returns if a text change is the result of two or more merged text changes.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.CanBackspaceOverSpacesToTabStop property that can be set to false to only allow backspacing over a single character when ITextDocument.AutoConvertTabsToSpaces is true.
- Added UI automation peers for IntelliPrompt quick info, parameter info, and completion lists.
- Added an overload for the IUndoHistory.Clear method that specifies whether to also reset all change tracking, and added the IUndoHistory.Cleared event.
- Updated the ITextChange.CustomData property to be settable.
- Updated line number display to adjust appropriately when the first characters in a line are completely collapsed without an intra-text adornment in their place.
- Updated text drags to not scroll past the document end when the CanScrollPastDocumentEnd option is enabled.
- Fixed a bug where decoration adornments could render incorrectly when intersecting collapsed ranges.
- Fixed a bug where deleting lines near the end of a document could cause the remaining line numbers to not refresh properly.
- Fixed a bug where making the line number margin visible could initially render it with incorrect width.
- Fixed a bug where line indicators didn't toggle properly on an empty line.
- Fixed a bug where setting an invalid font family name could cause an exception if the line number margin was visible.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the resolver was working on the name of named attribute arguments.
- Fixed a bug where documentation comments within a region directive block could prevent the region from being code outlined properly.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added a text formatter for the JSON language that beautifies the data.
- Fixed a bug in animated panels where an element being re-added to the panel might not properly transition in.
Actipro Software Support