A major new version of the Actipro Silverlight controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated labels to not render if their text is null.
- Improved the logic for determining when to scroll the completion list selection to the middle.
- Improved the logic for determining when bookmark indicators should be hidden due to collapsed regions.
- Updated IntelliPrompt code snippet template sessions to close if text is changed outside of the session, only in the focused view.
- Updated code snippet field tooltips to support line feeds and word wrap when needed.
- Updated the XmlReader used within HtmlContentProvider to not perform character checking.
- Fixed a bug where horizontal scrolling to found text might work incorrectly.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Updated the CSharpCodeSnippetProvider to watch for snippet shortcuts that could begin with a '#' character.
- Improved the speed of the C# and VB text formatters.
Web Languages Add-on
- Made a couple TaskBoard-related panels have settable Orientation properties.
About Silverlight Controls
All Silverlight control licenses automatically include a free subscription for a year of free upgrades to any new versions that are released. At the end of the year, you may renew your license for another year to keep the free upgrade benefits active.
You can purchase our Silverlight controls individually if you wish however you have the option to purchase all of them in the Silverlight Studio bundle. Purchasing the bundle saves 40% over purchasing all the controls individually. In addition, if you own a Silverlight Studio license, you are automatically eligible to receive free licenses for any new control products added to Silverlight Studio that come out within your year subscription period.
Free Evaluation Download
You can download a free evaluation of all our Silverlight controls from this page:
If you own an older Silverlight controls version and would like to upgrade to this latest version, please click the request a free upgrade link on your organization account page's 'Purchases and Licenses' tab. The link will appear there if your upgrade eligibility is active.
Actipro Software Support