EditorView's LocationToPosition with intra line adornments

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 7 years ago by Xinen Lee
Version: 16.1.0635

Hi Actipro

I'm using ActiveView.LocationToPosition() to do some conversions between Column and Character in order to allow for some automation work.

When I have intra line adornments and thus spacer tags present in my line, the LocationToPosition().Character for a character that appears after the adornments gives me the wrong Character index. Have intra line adornments been taken into account for LocationToPosition? If not, we will need a fix quick as this is affecting our automation test cases - they no longer work when intra line adornments appear.

Thanks!

Comments (1)

Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

I did some testing but didn't see any problems.  Could you please make a new simple sample project that shows what you are seeing and send it to our support address?  Or modify one of our QuickStarts like AdornmentsIntraLineCodeLens?  Please reference this thread in your email and rename the .zip file extension of what you send so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.