- Editors don't respond to HorizontalContentAlignment property.
Until now in all my sofware the numbers displayed by various editors (TextBoxes, custom numeric spinners, etc.) were right aligned.
This way the numbers displayed in a column of editors looked natural:
10 2300 48057 250 3380 88480Actipro editors always align the displayed value to the left and completely ignore the HorizontalContentAlignment property. The numbers are misaligned:
10 2300 48057 250 3380 88480
- Editors add blank space to the left of the up/down buttons, it obscures the numbers.
As I can't add any screenshots on this forum, here are the steps to reproduce:
- Display an Int32EditBox, set its width to 43.
- Type 123 into the edit box.
- Press Home to move the cursor to the beginning of the text.
- Press Tab to move the input focus to another control.
[Modified 1 year ago]