After automatically updated to 3.0, I found that the UI has all changed which is quite nice. However, when I tried to open a file, it shows a message box with the following content:
Document open error
- drv_spi.h: 'gb2312' is not a supported encoding name. For information or defining a custom encoding, see the documentation for thew Encoding. RegisterProvider method.
Parameter name: name
After some attempt I found that all choices in the Encoding option will cause an error except Auto Detect. I mainly view files that are encoded in GB2312 so that function is important for me. Thanks.
[Modified 2 years ago]