Problem

Ribbon Tabs cover the Quick Access Toolbar

Posted 28 days ago by Avatar Hamid Noorbakhsh

This only occurs in WIndows Server Environment. I have seen it also on 2012 R2 x64. Is there a setting that can be set to avoid this since upgrade at this time is not an option.

Comments (3)

Posted 28 days ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Does it happen on our latest 2018.1 version as well?  Which theme are you using?

You could try using another theme to see if one doesn't experience the same issue, or you can also show the QAT below the Ribbon instead via the Ribbon.QuickAccessToolBarLocation property, where it won't be near the tabs.

Actipro Software Support
Posted 28 days ago by Hamid Noorbakhsh

This is on customer machine. I can not upgrade the component, but during maintainence releases I can change a setting. I asked the customer to change from classic theme and it did not help. I can send a screen capture they have provided, I was just not sure how to attach it? I can email it if you need to see it. This happened a while back for one customer, but now a second one has come forward and asked for a fix.

[Modified 28 days ago]

Posted 27 days ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Please send the screenshot to our support address and mention this thread in your email.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support
Information The latest build of this product (2018.1 build 0671) was released 10 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add a Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.