Posted 9 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved support for charts created on different threads.
- Added the 'Close Tab Group' menu item to tabbed MDI document tab context menus.
- Updated floating dock hosts to support layout serialization of minimized window states.
- Fixed a focus bug that could occur when there was a floating document without any other documents in the primary dock host.
- Improved the target size logic of the DockingWindow.MoveToNewHorizontalContainer and MoveToNewVerticalContainer methods.
- Updated the UIA peers for docking window tabs to provide access to embedded buttons.
- Updated edit boxes that increment Double values to snap to the nearest decimal place indicated by the increment amount.
- Improved how MaskedTextBox handles invalid input.
- Added UI automation peers.
- Added the TreeListBox.ExpandAll and CollapseAll methods.
- Added an UI automation peer for the ScreenTip control.
- Updated ShellListView to use a new virtualizing panel for all non-Details layout modes, which speeds up shell object display in folders with many shell objects.
- Updated several language add-on token tagger classes to better support syntax highlighting for other merged languages.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Updated the IParserState.ReportError method to allow a higher-level parse error to overwrite an existing parse error at the same text position.
Actipro Software Support