Posted 5 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated bar charts to pass the XYDataPoint as data context into the BarTemplate.
- Updated several language add-on token tagger classes to better support syntax highlighting for other merged languages.
- Improved collapsible region highlighting logic.
- Fixed a bug where tab/space indent measuring could be off.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Updated the IParserState.ReportError method to allow a higher-level parse error to overwrite an existing parse error at the same text position.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved IntelliPrompt when typing within lambda expressions.
- Fixed a bug where calling TextSnapshotReader.PeekTokenReverse at the end of a snapshot might not retain the document end token.
- Added the TaskBoard.ColumnDragOver and CardDragOver events that fire as columns and cards are dragged over target columns/cards, allowing certain targets to be programmatically blocked.
Actipro Software Support