capture duplicated words by regular expression

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 6 years ago by Junhong kim - Milliman
Version: 18.1.0340

Hello team, can I capture this? 

My environment is winform, syntax editor Version 16.1.0330.

Paris in the the spring.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2823016/regular-expression-for-consecutive-duplicate-words

Thank you, Regards

Junhong Kim

[Modified 6 years ago]

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Unfortunately our regex engine doesn't currently support backreferences like that in the find regex pattern.  They are only supported in the replace regex pattern at this time.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 6 years ago by Junhong kim - Milliman

I know Actipro team is planning to release next verison of SyntaxEditor vNext. Do you have any plan to support this feature?

And I'm keep looking articles on your blog and looking forward it. Do you have public release date? 

Answer - Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

The primary goal for vNext is to make a unified platform that works for the WPF, UWP, and WinForms SyntaxEditor.  Our main focus right now is to finish it up and not really start additional features until after vNext is out.  At that point, we will look at new features based on a prioritized list, and the benefit of vNext will be that new features can easily get added to all three platforms at the same time.

We don't have a target release date yet, and will try to post on the blog with a status update again soon.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.