Posted 5 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated bar charts to pass the XYDataPoint as data context into the BarTemplate.
- Added automation IDs to all menu items.
- Improved docking window breadcrumb tracking logic.
- Improved the implementation of AdvancedTabItem context menu triggers.
- Improved focus handling when clicking on docking window tabs.
- Updated TabbedMdiContainer to ensure that activating an already-selected tab makes it fully-visible.
- Updated MaskedTextBox's regex patterns to support empty strings.
- Improved clicks on MaskedTextBox's prompt characters to move the selection to the end of the matched text.
- Updated the default MonthCalendar.DayItemTemplate property value to support day number display for various calendars.
- Updated MonthCalendar logic to better handle display of various calendars.
- Fixed a bug where Enum-related controls weren't supporting localized string resources for DisplayAttribute values.
- Fixed a bug where EnumListBox didn't handle ulong-based flags enumerations properly.
- Added the DigitalGauge.TextAlignment property that can be set to Left to align digital text to the left side instead of the right.
- Updated TreeListBoxItem UI automation peers to support the ExpandCollapse pattern.
- Updated some item adapter logic to not execute if there is a null TreeListBox.RootItem.
- Updated focus handling code to not move focus when various TreeListView item updates occur while focus is within a column header.
- Fixed a bug where the TreeListBox.SelectionChanged event could get raised twice.
- Fixed a bug where the TreeListBoxItem.OnPointerPressed method could throw an exception.
- Fixed a UI bug in a certain scenario where a TreeListBox data item's children were populated as it was expanded.
- Added the NavigationBar.MinimizedTitle property. Minimized navigation bars now display that value instead of the Title property value, allowing the Title to be a different value used in the Options window UI.
- Updated large ribbon buttons to possibly line break text after zero-width space (\u200B) characters.
- Improved the rendering of Backstage tabs and buttons in Metro themes.
- Fixed a bug related to reporting menu mode changes with InputManager.
- Fixed a bug where certain kinds of file creations weren't being detected to properly update the shell object framework.
- Improved collapsible region highlighting logic.
- Fixed a bug where calling TextSnapshotReader.PeekTokenReverse at the end of a snapshot might not retain the document end token.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved IntelliPrompt when typing within lambda expressions.
- Updated WindowChromeManager.FindElementKind logic to better handle AdornerDecorators.
- Added the TaskBoard.ColumnDragOver and CardDragOver events that fire as columns and cards are dragged over target columns/cards, allowing certain targets to be programmatically blocked.
[Modified 5 months ago]
Actipro Software Support