Posted 2 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WinForms Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved the rendering of several button glyphs.
- Made several rendering adjustments to help in high DPI scenarios.
- Updated the dragging of a tool window in the MDI area to support drag-to-float.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where nested dock containers might not resize properly with the splitter.
- Updated the logic for interacting with system DataObjects.
- Fixed a bug where \s in regular expression patterns should have also allowed line terminators.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where print view margins were too large.
- Fixed bugs with printer view layouts when a DPI-aware app is in high DPI.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the XML lexer wasn't properly recognizing all allowed Unicode characters for tag/attribute names.
Actipro Software Support