Posted 4 months ago by Miguel A.
Version: 18.1.0673

Hi,

with .NET core 3.0 Microsoft allows WPF applications to target .NET core. Because of the performance improvements and the fact that Microsoft decided to not support the framework with new features anymore, I'm probably switch as soon as possible. I'm curios if you have taken a look at it already or if you plan any support for .NET core including eventually beta releases? I think final release of .NET core 3.0 is around late 2019, first beta end of this year.

Comments (2)

Posted 4 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Miguel,

At the moment, most of our development resources are working on completing the massive SyntaxEditor vNext project, which will unify the WPF, UWP, and WinForms SyntaxEditors under the same API.  Once that is finished and stabilized, we will be looking at other areas.  I've bumped up priority on looking at moving to .NET 3.0 to see what's involved.  That is something we will want to get into sometime in the coming months.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v2018.1 build 0675) was released 14 days ago, which was before the next post in this thread.
Posted 6 days ago by Dirk Zellerfeld

Hi,

we're interested too in this question. Are there any news? Your competitors mostly all have .NET Core supported.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.