Posted 1 year ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the PieSeries.SliceToolTipFormat, SliceToolTipFunc, ChildSliceToolTipFormat, and ChildSliceToolTipFunc properties, which can be used to supply pie slice tooltips.
- Updated stacked charts to show each data point's actual value in the label instead of the stacked value.
- Fixed a bug where connecting to a Remote Desktop with an already-visible chart could throw an exception.
- Added UIA peers for the standard switcher and its items.
- Updated the Prism integration sample to use Prism 7.1.
- Updated the workspace's layout logic to account for contained docking window minimum and maximum sizes.
- Updated floating dock hosts without MDI to use the minimum size of the docked tool windows.
- Updated layout serialization to save breadcrumb creation times.
- Improved built-in dock host key handling to use the preview key down event.
- Improved the can-execute logic for the DockingWindow.FloatCommand.
- Improved the tracking of breadcrumbs for floating windows.
- Improved the focus setting logic related to selector items when activating a docking window.
- Fixed a bug where docking window tabs could get inserted in the wrong order in a certain scenario in .NET Framework 4.7 or later.
- Fixed a bug where minimized floating dock hosts might store an incorrect location during layout serialization.
- Fixed a bug where closing a tool window container docked next to another in a floating dock host would prevent the remaining tool window container's title bar context menu from showing properly.
- Fixed a bug where when live splitting is off while using non-hosted popups, auto-hide popup splitters might not function properly.
- Improved DoubleEditBox and SingleEditBox to better support very small numbers.
- Updated the UIA peers for edit boxes.
- Updated the segmented digital gauges to support the single and double quote characters.
- Added the TreeListViewColumn.CellVerticalAlignment property, which defaults to Center and allows for configuring how content in the column's cells aligns vertically.
- Updated how the TreeListBox selection anchor item is tracked when virtualization removes its container.
- Updated the RibbonWindow template to ensure that any StatusBar set to the RibbonWindow.StatusBar property is last in tab order.
- Updated CAB files to not be treated as shell folders.
- Updated the logic for interacting with system DataObjects.
- Updated the templates of various list controls in Shared, Grids, Shell to use a new theme resource for the margin around their ScrollViewers.
- Updated the Metro theme ScrollBar button margins.
Actipro Software Support