Posted 14 days ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the PieSeries.SliceToolTipFormat, SliceToolTipFunc, ChildSliceToolTipFormat, and ChildSliceToolTipFunc properties, which can be used to supply pie slice tooltips.
- Updated stacked charts to show each data point's actual value in the label instead of the stacked value.
- Fixed a rendering bug when plotting charts for a single date/time axis unit range.
- Fixed a bug where passing integer values instead of doubles to a MicroWinLossSeries.ItemsSource could throw an exception.
- Updated CompletionSession so that when auto-completing without the popup showing, it raises the Opened event in addition to the Closed event that was already raised.
- Added the IServiceLocator.SyncRoot property, and updated SyntaxLanguage to be thread-safe for registering and unregistering services.
- Fixed a bug with code snippet template session selection adjustment in a certain scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved lock access to the assembly repository across multiple threads.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed an outlining bug that could occur with elif statements.
- Sped up the default page transition animation durations.
Actipro Software Support