SplitButton

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 17 years ago by MichaelEhlert - Boll und Partner Software GmbH
Hi. I have a SplitButton with some SubMenu-Items like:

<ribbon:SplitButton x:Name="textmenue" ImageSourceLarge="/Images2/Print32.png" Command="ApplicationCommands.Print" KeyTipAccessText="P" >
            <ribbon:Button x:Name="textbutton0"  Command="cmd:CMSoftCommands.ApplicationPrint" CommandParameter="0" />
            <ribbon:Button x:Name="textbutton1"  Command="cmd:CMSoftCommands.ApplicationPrint" CommandParameter="1" />
            <ribbon:Button x:Name="textbutton2"  Command="cmd:CMSoftCommands.ApplicationPrint" CommandParameter="2" />
            <ribbon:Button x:Name="textbutton3"  Command="cmd:CMSoftCommands.ApplicationPrint" CommandParameter="3" />
            <ribbon:Button x:Name="textbutton4"  Command="cmd:CMSoftCommands.ApplicationPrint" CommandParameter="4" />
            <ribbon:Separator x:Name="textsep" />
            <ribbon:Button x:Name="textselect"   ImageSourceLarge="/Images2/Open32.png" Command="cmd:CMSoftCommands.ApplicationPrintSelect" Label="Text auswählen..." ScreenTipDescription="Wählen Sie einen verfügbaren Text aus"  />
          </ribbon:SplitButton>
          <ribbon:Separator />
Depending on the current state of my program i try to hide or show those buttons by setting visibility to collaped. The initial state shows textbutton0 and 1, buttons 2,3 and 4 are properly collapsed. On the next step i try to collaps button 0 and 1, but they are still there (not clickable or selectable, but visible) as if i would use hidden as visibility flag.

Any idea?

Michael

Comments (1)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Can you email over a small sample project that shows this so we can debug it? Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.