WF Designer integration

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 5 years ago by zhangjiagege
Version: 19.1.0681

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate SyntaxEditor into re-hosted wf designer with my own implementation of IExpressionEditorInstance,anything is perfect until when I click the intellisence item,it make the SyntaxEditor lost its focus,so that I can't select intellisence item with my mouse,but I can do this using keyboard up/down key.

Comments (11)

Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

We just sent you the link to our sample from the ticket you submitted.  We had run into the same thing due to issues with the Workflow Designer and had to work around it.  Our sample shows how we have the IntelliPrompt features fully-working.

Actipro Software Support

I've downloaded your wf integaration sample but it has the sample problem.

I found CustomCompletionListBox class in the sample code,but this class was not used anywhere.

Answer - Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

I'm sorry, when we made some updates a couple weeks ago we missed fixing the completion list issue so that it worked like in the past.  We had to update the XAML and also tell the custom ListBox and ListBoxItem classes to inherit the ones we use.  Those changes get it working properly.

Our sample should now be updated with those changes.  Please download it again and let us know if you still see any problems.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Sorry,I've just downloaded the sample again from the same url,but it seems not updated yet.

I just downloaded it here and I see the updates to the Resources.xaml and CustomCompletionListBox.cs files from today.  They have a change date of 2019-08-14.  If you aren't seeing that, perhaps your browser is caching an older version of the ZIP?

Actipro Software Support

Sorry, I just downloaded from https://www.actiprosoftware.com/******/***wfd, and my tiket number is end with '0040',is that right?

Could you please send me the download link to my email: zhangjiagege@gmail.com ?

Thanks.

[Modified 5 years ago]

The link you sent is correct, and is the one in that ticket.  That's the same link I used when I tested and saw the updates.

Actipro Software Support

I've clean my browser cache,restart my computer,reconnect my network,also try to download with my  android phone.

But still,I got the old version of the sample,last update at 7-15.

So what's the problem?

Or maybe you can send me the newest zip file using email: zhangjiagege@gmail.com,I need to check out this sample ASAP for my work.

Thanks.

I had someone else test and they also got the updated files ok, so I'm not sure why you aren't getting the latest.  I will reply to the ticket with another link that hits the same ZIP in case that helps.

Actipro Software Support

Hi, I just downloaded from the new link, the zip file size is 25,184.

Is this the correct file?

If it is,then I can tell you that the focus will be lost when I click the intellisence item in WF designer view.

Please check it.

That size isn't what I see here.  The best way to tell if you have the latest is to look at the modified dates on those two files I mentioned.  Since they were updated for both me and another individual who tested the same download link.

I don't see a focus issue when clicking completion list items after those code updates.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.