Posted 1 year ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WinForms Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added several VisualStudio2002BarRenderer color properties to support customization of toolbar shadows and separators.
- Added a new background that renders the search range when the search overlay pane is in Selection scope mode.
- Improved search overlay pane logic related to the selection scope range.
- Added the IsTextDataBindingEnabled property, which can be set to true to allow data binding to the SyntaxEditor.Text property.
- Updated the SyntaxEditor.BackColor and ForeColor properties to support overriding the plain text style.
- Updated IntelliPrompt code snippets to convert tabs to spaces when ITextDocument.AutoConvertTabsToSpaces is set to true.
- Updated logic so that when changing the SyntaxEditor.IsVirtualSpaceAtLineEndEnabled property to false, a virtual selection will be moved to document offsets.
- Updated several static members on HtmlContentProvider to be methods that take a IHighlightingStyleRegistry parameter, thereby allowing the content provider to do highlighting style lookups in the same registry used by a target view.
- Updated the search overlay pane when opened to not auto-search for tabs that may surround a zero-length selection.
- Updated the search views to allow Ctrl+Enter to execute a Find All search operation when the Find textbox has focus and IsFindAllButtonVisible is true.
- Updated mouse wheel scrolling to still work when the related scrollbar is hidden. It is recommended to set SyntaxEditor.CanScrollPastDocumentEnd to false when hiding the vertical scrollbar.
- Updated the SyntaxEditor.PasteDragDrop event to fire for drops within the same control, so that the accepted operation can be forced to Copy if desired.
- Updated the 'Adornments - Squiggles Intro' QuickStart to show a more realistic scenario of tracking developer-specified tagged ranges.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.Renderer property, which can be set to a SyntaxEditorRenderer object that supports custom ScrollBar and splitter rendering.
- Fixed a bug where right-to-left editing wasn't working properly for some languages.
- Fixed a bug where collapsible region highlights didn't render in the correct vertical location in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where a SyntaxEditor in single-line mode didn't have the proper default padding.
- Fixed a bug where word-wrapped lines might not arrange properly in a certain scenario with multiple sequential SyntaxEditor size changes.
- Fixed a bug in the language service sorting logic.
- Fixed a bug where semi-transparent images might not render properly when using TextViewDrawContext.DrawImage.
- Fixed several language services that were previously allowed to function on inactive views.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where opening an IntelliPrompt quick info session could throw an exception in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where the caret wouldn't flip to white when a dark editor background was used.
- Fixed a bug where a tagger that derived from TaggerBase didn't clear its Document property value when the attached document's syntax language was changed.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the C# and VB context factories for improved IntelliPrompt parameter info.
- Fixed a bug where certain generic method constraints could prevent the method from showing in IntelliPrompt.
- Fixed a bug where a syntax error could occur when using a C# null-coalescing operator in a certain scenario.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the XML parser could throw an exception in a scenario where a syntax error occurred in header or footer text.
- Added 'Open Product Documentation' and 'Open VS Sample Project' menu items to the sample project's 'Navigate To' menu.
- Improved the product installer.
Actipro Software Support