Posted 1 year ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the AdvancedTabControl.TabDragReordered event, which is raised after a tab is reordered with internal drag/drop.
- Improved the UI automation peer tree related to auto-hidden tool windows.
- Updated Shift+Esc to close the active tool window.
- Updated docking window close focus-moving logic to not possibly move focus into an auto-hidden tool window.
- Fixed a bug where clicking a new tab button in a tabbed MDI container could open a document in another container that previously held the primary document.
- Fixed a bug where dynamically setting an image source on an auto-hidden ToolWindow wouldn't update the tab in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where an auto-hidden tool window might not render its child controls with the correct foreground.
- Fixed a bug where docking windows in high DPI could initially float in the wrong location when dragged.
- Fixed a bug where dock guides could render in the wrong location in a scenario when using .NET 4.8 and PerMonitorV2 DPI awareness.
- Fixed a bug where SplitContainer didn't properly establish its child logical tree.
- Fixed a bug where switcher activation keys used wouldn't work when a non-hosted auto-hide popup had focus.
- Fixed a bug where quickly dragging to float a dock host using previews may keep the preview visible.
- Fixed a bug where dock guides and non-hosted auto-hide popups could appear in the wrong location in certain per-monitor high DPI scenarios.
- Added an IsNullAllowed property to DatePicker, DateTimePicker, and TimePicker, and changed their Value property type to be nullable DateTime. When null is allowed, a Clear button appears on the MonthCalendar.
- Improved how numeric edit boxes parse whitespace within custom format string literals.
- Updated the AutoCompleteBox.Text property to bind two-way by default.
- Updated AutoCompleteBox to properly capture mouse events when the popup is open.
- Updated Calculator to commit any pending operations when focus is lost.
- Updated Calculator's handling and display of decimal points and trailing zeros.
- Updated Calculator's handling of data entry following its Value property being changed externally.
- Updated MaskedTextBox to always move the caret immediately after the last matched character when the mouse tries to start selection in the prompt area.
- Updated MaskedTextBox to move the caret past the literal characters in the mask when gaining focus.
- Fixed a bug where Calculator didn't always detect its out-of-range state properly.
- Fixed a bug where DoubleEditBox wasn't parsing percentage values correctly.
- Fixed a bug where DoublePicker, SinglePicker, and Int64Picker might not increment values correctly when there was an enormous range allowed.
- Updated PropertyGrid to prevent ObservableCollection property model refreshing when an item is replaced.
- Improved the performance of moving a tree node to another location in the tree.
- Fixed a bug where a BrushEditBox used in PropertyGrid wouldn't always raise the PropertyValueChanged event.
- Fixed a bug where hidden columns wouldn't allow star width columns to size correctly.
- Fixed a bug in how TreeListBox notified of multiple item removal.
- Updated the mini-toolbar to not close when unfocused and the Ctrl or Shift modifier keys are pressed.
- Added the ShellListView.SortDirection and SortShellPropertyKey properties, which determine how the list is sorted.
- Added the ShellListView.CanResetSortOnRootShellFolderChange property, which can be set to false to prevent sort reset when the root folder changes.
- Added the ShellListView.UpdateColumns method and added support for the CanColumnsToggleVisibility property.
- Significantly improved the speed by which ShellListView can sort Windows shell objects by property.
- Updated ShellListView to visually refresh property data like modified dates as changes occur.
- Updated the logic used to retrieve the IShellObject.FileSystemPath for Windows shell libraries.
- Fixed a bug where sorting or renaming a shell object in a ShellListView with a non-Details layout mode could throw an exception.
- Updated the 'Adornments - Squiggles Intro' QuickStart to show a more realistic scenario of tracking developer-specified tagged ranges.
- Updated the CollectionTagger.Clear method to accurately report the changed text range in the TagsChanged event when there are fewer than 100 tags being removed. Otherwise, the entire snapshot range is returned as before.
- Updated the SyntaxEditor.FontFamily property to be set in its default Style.
- Updated the virtual CodeSnippetSelectionSession.OnCompletionSessionInitializing method to perform sorting and be called after items have been added to the session, so that completion items and/or sorting can be customized prior to opening.
- Updated touch taps over a collapsed outlining node to select the node's text range.
- Adjusted the order of logic that executes when the SyntaxEditor.Document property is set.
- Fixed a bug where a tagger that derived from TaggerBase didn't clear its Document property value when the attached document's syntax language was changed.
- Fixed a bug where Shift+Clicking a scrollbar wouldn't scroll the editor properly.
- Fixed a bug where collapsed region adornments may flicker when a SyntaxEditor with word wrap enabled would resize.
- Fixed a bug where a collapsed region adornment that was word wrapped to the start of another view line would show a duplicate expander box in the outlining margin.
- Fixed a bug where a collapsed region adornment that was word wrapped to the start of another view line would show its quick info in the wrong location.
- Fixed a bug where caret movement didn't work properly around a collapsed region adornment at the end of a document.
- Fixed a bug where the current line highlight bounds included any intra-line adornments.
- Fixed a bug where a code snippet without any SnippetTypes specified should have been allowed anywhere.
- Fixed a bug where using the mouse to commit a code snippet selection session might not focus the view afterward.
- Fixed a bug where reconnecting to a remote desktop session with a SyntaxEditor loaded in a certain scenario could lead to an exception.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the resolver wasn't properly resolving interpolated string expressions.
- Fixed a bug where C# event accessor declarations didn't support lambda expression bodies.
- Updated how WindowChrome's shadow is tracked with its owner Window, which prevents the shadow from showing up on other virtual desktops.
- Updated InertiaScrollViewer to not handle various events for another inner ScrollViewer.
- Updated PopupButton to prevent mouse wheel events from bubbling up when the popup is open.
Actipro Software Support