Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where a vertical bar series wouldn't plot in a certain scenario.
- Refactored the InteropFocusTracking logic for determining if a HwndHost contains keyboard focus.
- Updated AutoCompleteBox to support disabling its list virtualization when the attached VirtualizingStackPanel.IsVirtualizing property is set to false.
- Added the TreeListBox.HasTreeLines property, which can be set to true to render tree lines that connect items and reflect the tree hierarchy.
- Improved the performance of a couple large TreeListBox item update scenarios.
- Improved performance when refreshing shell object children in a certain scenario.
- Added the IShellService.AreNamesCaseSensitive property that returns whether shell object names are case-sensitive.
- Added syntax highlighting to collapsed region quick info tips created by the CollapsedRegionQuickInfoProvider language service.
- Added the CollapsedRegionQuickInfoProvider.IsSyntaxHighlightingEnabled property and added a parameter to the GetContent method.
- Added the IPrintSettings.AreCollapsedOutliningNodesAllowed property that can be set to true to allow collapsed outlining nodes in a printer view.
- Added the IPrintSettings.AreIndentationGuidesVisible property that can be set to true to allow indentation guides in a printer view.
- Added the IPrintSettings.AreSquiggleLinesVisible property that can be set to true to allow squiggle lines in a printer view.
- Improved the sample Markdown syntax language with better syntax highlighting.
- Improved the sample Dark.vssettings file.
- Updated SyntaxEditor to handle the ApplicationCommands.SelectAll command.
- Updated the TextExporterFactory.CreateRtf method to initialize the font family and size on the created IRtfTextExporter if they are specified in the Plain Text highlighting style.
- Updated IntelliPrompt completion lists to support image adaptation when not using CommonImageSourceProvider.
- Updated line modification marks to have a slightly smaller width.
- Updated AutoCaseCorrector to merge its text change into the previous text change, similar to how Visual Studio does.
- Updated the Shift+MouseWheel input scrolling logic.
- Updated the editor to support default font bold/italic settings.
- Updated CollectionTagger's indexer to look for matches using value equality instead of reference equality.
- Fixed a bug where auto-correctors incorrectly ran when deleting text at the end of a line.
- Fixed a bug with caret movement in a certain scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug in the Roslyn extension related to determining if nested types are exported.
- Updated the Roslyn extension's Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Compilers reference to v3.7.0.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved the JSON syntax highlighting with a new classification type and related highlighting style for property names.
- Improved the appearance of tabbed MDI container tabs when in dark themes.
- Improved the ListView control theme.
- Fixed a bug where the WindowChrome title bar context menu might display in the wrong location and scale when using per-monitor DPI.
- Fixed a bug where windows using WindowChrome might not maximize to the proper bounds in a certain scenario.
- Improved the AdvancedTextBlock logic for adjusting the HighlightForeground when needed.
- Added a context menu to Resource Browser list items with multiple copy options.
- Improved the performance when selecting a theme definition base color using a color picker.
Actipro Software Support