Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Universal Windows Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated the label collision logic.
- Fixed a bug in SplitContainerPanel.MeasureOverride where it didn't always properly return the desired size.
- Fixed a bug where a target floating window might not be brought to the front when using drag float previews.
- Fixed a bug where the focused docking window might not be correct after completing a window drag.
- Added the AutoCompleteBox.TextAlignment property.
- Updated each edit box to have a default AllowDrop of true, and to bind the AllowDrop property to the embedded TextBox.
- Updated numeric edit boxes to not round values when incrementing and the related SmallChange or LargeChange is zero.
- Improved TreeListBox so that when turning off filtering, all ancestor nodes of currently-selected nodes will remain expanded.
- Fixed a couple bugs in the Dictionary Data Factory QuickStart caused by recent PropertyModel class changes.
- Fixed a bug in recent PropertyModel class changes that could throw an exception when used.
- Added features so the macro recording mechanism can be customized. Updates include a new IMacroAction interface, making our default MacroRecording object public, adding a virtual SyntaxEditor.CreateMacroRecording method, and more.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.ViewActionExecuting event that is raised immediately before an edit action occurs within an editor view, allowing the action to be canceled.
- Improved exception reporting for an invalid dynamic lexer regular expression pattern range.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of a SyntaxEditor.HighlightingStyleRegistry property change.
- Fixed a bug where Windows Narrator could crash when active and SyntaxEditor was focused.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown in a certain scenario when programmatically collapsing outlining nodes.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where an outer type's members could incorrectly appear in the IntelliPrompt completion list in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where the AdvancedTextBlock.HasToolTipOnOverflow property wasn't disabling the tooltip properly.
Actipro Software Support