ThemedDataGrid - inactive selection background color is missing?

WPF Studio, Themes, and Shared Library for WPF Forum

Posted 3 years ago by Dirk Zellerfeld
Version: 20.1.1
Platform: .NET 5.0
Environment: Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm not sure if this is a bug but unlike any other grids, the ThemedDataGrid background selection color goes to invisible (default) when the ThemedDataGrid has lost focus. So you don't know which row is selected when it hasn't got focus.

Comments (3)

Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Dirk,

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing that in any of our samples.  Can you tell us exactly how to reproduce it either in one of our samples or the Theme Designer app's "Sample List UI" tab?  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 3 years ago by Dirk Zellerfeld

Actually I said it not correctly. It doesn't become invisible, you see the selected row but it has the same color no matter if control has focusor not. This is different from the other grids.

In the designer I don't see it either but I also don't know if there is any ThemedDataGrid. You can reproduce this in the sample application however.

Sample application -> DataGrid -> License Dashboard -> Select first row: "Doe, John" -> Focus any other window. Selection color doesn't change.

Answer - Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Dirk,

Ahh, thanks.  We what you mean now and we've fixed it for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.