Collapsed Region Advanced Sample with IsViewLineMeasureEnabled

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 3 years ago by Alex
Version: 20.1.1

Hello,

I am trying to replace all words that are between curly brackets ({{my_word}}) with a custom user control in the syntax editor.

I've started with the "Collapsed Region Advanced" sample and I managed to implement a working solution.

However, when I set the IsViewLineMeasureEnabled option to true everything breaks, and the user control is created and destroyed in an infinite loop.

Is there anything I can do to get this working while keeping the syntax editor resizable? If not, is there anything compatible with the IsViewLineMeasureEnabled option that helps me achieve this functionality?

Thanks,

Alex

Comments (3)

Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Alex,

We weren't aware of any issues in this area.  Can you put together a new simple sample project that shows this happening and email that to our support address?  Then we can use that to debug the scenario and see what's going on.  Be sure to exclude the bin/obj folders from the .zip you send so it doesn't get spam blocked, and mention this thread in your e-mail.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 3 years ago by Alex

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

To reproduce this problem just add IsViewLineMeasureEnabled = "True" on the SyntaxEditor from MainControl.xaml in "Collapsed Regions - Advanced" quickstart. Then, collapse some text region and you should see the added adornment blinking.

Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reporting this.  Please write our support address and mention this thread if you'd like to try and verify a preview build with a fix for this issue.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.