Set the Selection property of CompletionSession.

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 3 years ago by Sunshine - Appeon
Version: 21.1.1

I want to set the current selection of auto-complete in this way.

Even if the value of CompletionSelectionState is set to Full, the selection will only scroll to the target position. And did not choose it.

The effect I want is after setting the Selection property. Ability to trigger commit directly through the commit character.Instead of pressing the arrow keys to commit.

Is this because of what attributes I set that causes it not to be selected automatically?

this.Selection = new CompletionSelection(selectItem, CompletionSelectionState.Full);

Comments (1)

Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Can you put together a new simple sample project showing the issue you're having so that we can make sure we are seeing the same thing and can answer your question properly?  Please send the sample to our support address, mention this thread in your e-mail, and provide some more detail about the scenario so that we can understand why you are invoking this code.  Be sure to remove the bin/obj folders from the .zip you send so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 3 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.