Posted 17 years ago by Douglas Peterson
Version: 4.0.0258
Anyone know how to mimic, or get close to the "Terminal, 10pt" font you can use in Visual Studio? It's my favorite (fixed-pitch) font and there doesn't seem to be any fonts I can select on the SyntaxEditor that are close to it; at least not close enough to make me happy.

Comments (2)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
The fonts listed are those that the .NET framework tells us that are there. The old "Terminal" font might not be a truetype font and thus may not be listed by .NET. But SyntaxEditor should be able to work with any font that can be created via a Font object. You may like Consolas if you have the new Office installed.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 17 years ago by Boyd - Sr. Software Developer, Patterson Consulting, LLC
Consolas is nice and is the default Visual Studio font on Vista. Any user of Visual Studio can get the Consolas Font Pack for non-Vista OS or non-Office 2007 installs. I think it's on Microsoft Downloads, but don't know for sure.

The font was clearly definately designed for ClearType, so don't even try if you don't like using ClearType.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.