Posted 1 year ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new UWP Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved value positioning on the axis and major tick mark generation for when all values in a series are the same value.
- Fixed an issue where XYDataPoint.OriginalValue, in some data aggregation scenarios, might be assigned an internal type tracking the value instead of the original value, and this could impact custom labeling of data points.
- Improved floating dock hosts to include their primary document's title in the containing Window's title bar text. This allows floating documents to be identified easier in the Windows taskbar and when using Alt+Tab.
- Added the DockSite.ActivateNextTab and ActivatePreviousTab methods, which are called by new Ctrl+PgDn and Ctrl+PgUp keyboard shortcuts respectively.
- Added the DockSite.FloatingWindowTitleDelimiter property and the virtual DockSite.GetFloatingDockHostTitle method that can be overridden to further customize the floating dock host title bar text.
- Improved support for DockingWindow.ContainerMinSize to influence the minimum size of floating document windows.
- Improved the ToolWindowContainer UIA peer tree to include the title bar panel.
- Updated the DockSite.WindowsStateChanged event to be raised slightly earlier in the layout change logic.
- Improved DateTimeEditBox and MonthCalendar handling of minimum and maximum dates.
- Updated PropertyModelStringFilter to support category editors.
- Updated TreeListBox.InvalidateChildren logic to better handle collapsed node invalidation.
- Fixed a TreeListBox selection bug introduced in the previous build that could occur when the MultiSelectionKind property was set to a non-default value.
- Improved performance of StartsWithFragmentCompletionItemMatcher and updated RegexCompletionItemMatcherBase to generate capturing and non-capturing regular expression patterns for improved matching performance when captures are not necessary.
- Refactored the built-in indicator glyphs' appearances, dark theme coloring, and z-order.
- Updated SyntaxEditor to ignore vertical mouse wheel scrolling when IsMultiLine is false (single-line mode).
- Updated open IntelliPrompt completion sessions to refresh selection/filters if Items collection changes are detected.
- Updated IntelliPrompt completion item sorting logic.
- Updated SquiggleTagQuickInfoProvider to show quick info for the last tagged range (highest in z-order) instead of the first, when there are overlapping ranges.
- Updated the sample CSS syntax language lexer.
- Fixed an issue with the PHP syntax language's lexer not handling string escapes correctly.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the trailing end of a multi-byte character could allow subsequent typing to split the character.
- Fixed an issue where the first character's position in a word wrapped view line could incorrectly be identified as a virtual character.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved IntelliPrompt completion for VB With statements.
- Improved IntelliPrompt completion after VB For statements.
- Improved IntelliPrompt for variables defined within switch case blocks.
- Improved the VBTextFormatter logic related to Case Else clauses.
- Updated the resolver to avoid a possible deadlock scenario.
- Fixed an issue where a VB With statement could lead to an exception in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where C# document documentation comments could get out of sync with related code objects.
- Fixed an issue with how the resolver handled type parameters that had nested self-referencing constraints.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed an issue where a complex assignment statement didn't create a tuple AST node properly.
[Modified 1 year ago]
Actipro Software Support